I’m almost positive that this would have been his thought process.
i always reblog this, i just can’t
Forever reblog swishy hair.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
I either dress like im going to a red carpet event or like im a homeless drug addict there is no in between
- jFan: *asks question about family*
- Misha: *answers it*
- Misha: You know, I actually haven't seen my kids in weeks, so that was another really depressing question.
- Crowd: Awww.
- Misha: I've actually been filming videos and sending them to the kids...
- Misha: *pulls phone out of his pocket*
- Misha: So if you guys wouldn't mind being quiet for a moment, and then being really loud.
- Misha: *starts recording the video* Hey guys! I hope you're being good and following the most important rule..... No having fun. I miss you guys, and I'm actually with some people that want to say hi...
- Misha: *turns phone so that it's recording the audience*
- Crowd: *everyone simultaneously says hello*
- Misha: *turns phone back towards him* These are the people that I work with. And yea, I just wanted to say I love you and I miss you and I'll be home soon. *finishes recording*
- Misha: Sorry about that. I just had to make sure they were following the "No having fun rule." It's funny, because when I call home and talk to West, I'll be like "What did you do today?" And he'll be like... *whispers* "I went to the park." And I'll be like *acts angry* "You did what?!" And he'll go *whispers* "...Went to the park." And I'll be like, *acting angry again* "And what did you do at the park?" And he'll go *whispers* ".........I had fun."
- Crowd: *starts laughing*
- Misha: Its West's favorite game.
Spell out your name in my ask omg do it
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?
I’m addicted on this guy…
sometimes when I’m angry or stressed or sad I think about whales just swimming around in the ocean, doing whale shit. like, they’re the biggest goddamn mammals on the planet. they don’t have time for little problems. there’s too much chill-ass whale shit to do.
basically what I am saying is that whales are my happy place.
who is on your team, captain?
Marvel’s casting department cannot be beat. Literally all of the actors are their characters.
Sarah Halley Finn, casting director for Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Agents of SHIELD, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, and every single Marvel one-shot. All hail the queen.
Page 1 of 2524